When you are buying or selling a home, a thorough inspection by B.K. Home Inspections is a good idea to protect both the buyer and seller from a large expense after the sale is finalized.
An inspection by our licensed inspector, Bill Koehnlein, will give you a good idea of the homes condition and will help create a home warranty to protect your wallet as well as warn of impending home repair soon after the sale is completed.
At B.K. Home Inspections, your inspector performs a visual and / or operational assessment of the physical condition of the home’s systems and components. The inspection report provides the client with the information needed to make an informed buying decision.
We encourage the client to attend the inspection to be educated on how to correct problems and items that may be a concern. Most inspectors feel they need to point out the defects of the property, we specialize in pointing out how to correct or minimize the weak points of the property. Inspections usually take 2-3 hours.
We have the experience and the background to do the inspections right, backed by our
Inspector qualifications and achievements:
- Indiana Professional License
- BS Mechanical Engineering, University of Maryland
- Project and Plant Engineer – 14 years
- Eleven years experience as a professional Home Inspector
- NRI® Home Inspector course – Honor Graduate
- Certified Inspector training from Pillar To Post®
- Nine month apprenticeship
- Past Committee Chair for IN Chapter of ASHI®
More Information About The Services B.K. Home Inspections Provides:
- Residential Inspections – Roof, grounds, foundation, heating/cooling, and more
- Commercial Inspections – Electrical, plumbing, interior, exterior, and more
- Other Inspections – Radon, asbestos, water, septic system, and more
We proudly serve the Indianapolis area, as well as, Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Morgan, and Shelby Counties of Indiana.
Free estimates. Call B.K. Home Inspections at 317-432-4289 to make an appointment for a complete home or business inspection.